Request for expression of interest: Consultancy services for systematic disclosure feasibility study (2020)
Note: This is a modified REOI that was originally released on August 11, 2020.
QUESTIONS DUE DATE: October 13, 2020
OFFER DUE DATE: October 20, 2020
See details here on MEITI Website
The objective of the assignment is to assess the feasibility of embedding EITI disclosures in government systems and corporate reporting. The consultant will produce a feasibility study that:
- Assesses to what extent information that is required in the EITI Standard, or is otherwise relevant for achieving the objectives outlined in the MSG’s workplan, is already made publicly available in governmental and corporate systems;
- Outlines any barriers or gaps in timely, comprehensive and reliable disclosures, as well as technical or financial support needs;
- Documents stakeholders’ views and willingness to embed EITI disclosures in governmental and corporate systems;
- Proposes a roadmap for embedding EITI disclosures and the process for future EITI implementation. This should include actions, responsible parties, timelines, resource and technical assistance needs. The roadmap shall have two phases.
- Examines and recommends how the MSG can monitor progress and contribute to a gradual but successful implementation of the systematic disclosure over time through meaningful consultations and dialogue.
This Request for Proposal provides the details on what is required to submit a concise and comprehensive Proposal in accordance with the requirements outlined herein for how the respective organizations will evaluate the proposed solution, and any specifications and qualifications for the provision of the services.
Any questions related to the RFP should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org" email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 28, 2020 at 17:00 Myanmar local time.